Careers | Internships
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-660-0631, ex 5.
We are seeking bright people with bright ideas. We are an employee-owned company focused on enabling social capital creation for people and communities with The Social Marketplace™. We are to creating a new people-driven economy. We offer paid and unpaid positions. Paid versus unpaid internships will be determined by experience. A semester of unpaid internships will guarantee a paid internship in following or later semesters.
We are interested in filling the following positions:
1. Marketing (research, advertizing, sales promotion, viral marketing and social networking, public relations, business development and expansion;
2. Multi-media marketing content development (radio, tv, blog, web)
3. Website operations, enhancements and design (functionality, navigation and content) Website analytics/SEO
4. Others we haven't imagined but you have.
1. Review and create an account on the YouMeThink.com™ site. Check it out.
2. Email a one-page letter of interest and one page resume to email@example.com. Tell us how you would contribute. How should we market the site? How can it become more viral? Please tell us what you think you can do to grow our company. Representatives may contact you for a web conference call within a week of submission.
YouMeThink.com™ is a Seattle-based social media marketplace encouraging users to buy and sell academic, professional, intellectual, how to, video/audio and artistic content not available anywhere else. Content ranges from college or high school essays or course notes, professional reports, screenplays or treatments, music videos, white papers, research work, cookbooks (video or written) business plans, tour guides, video fix-it repairs, “how to” ideas, fiction or poetry, musical scores, academic curriculum, diets, exercise and health programs, gardening tips, and spiritual guides to future studies research.
We believe people should be paid for their work and efforts, and not give it away for free just to be seen.
We believe that people working together with these and similar shared values can make work meaningful; work stops being meaningless work when it provides a real sense of accomplishment you can smile about, when it makes you authentic and valuable.
YouMeThink.com is more than a marketplace. We encourage users to create relationships. Become close friends interested in similar things like photography or music or form entrepreneurial groups exchanging ideas and creating your own e-based companies. Some groups form companies and sell their work exclusively on YouMeThink.com. We are serious social media. Your knowledge should make money. We have begun the idea economy; we remove all the middlemen and agents separating sellers from buyers. There is no cost to create an account or to search the site. There is a 20% transaction fee charged our sellers at the point of purchase. This fee pays employee salaries and funds the non-profit Second Path Commonwealth Education Foundation, a US organization developing 21st century schools.
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-660-0631, ex 5.